• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

How Zenga is turning Wolves around

With the talent we now have on hand and the flashes of good football we've shown, I don't think it's at all unreasonable to expect us in the playoffs.

Playoffs should be a prerequisite with the squad we have.

Playoffs should be a prerequisite with the squad we have.

There's going to be a lot of pressure on Zenga now. Zenga's flops is an easy headline.

It's vital that we get a string of wins together early on.

Its a three stage process. I look at it as stand,walk,run. That equates to 35 points by Xmas. That will be stand and walk. That gives another window for finishing touches to enable run. Any more than 35 points by Xmas is a bonus. Less and Walter may find himself in trouble which would be a shame on the evidence so far. It is up to the talents in the squad to perform to expected levels.

Just bumped into Zenga boarding the Dubai flight to Birmingham. Absolutely top man, very pleasant and had a joke with my kids too.

He comes across as a thoroughly decent man.

Yes, Zenga is a real breath of fresh air. Passionate, a bit of a maverick, talks a certain amount of BS, but overall seems to be a top guy.

Having said that, I don't reckon he'll be here next year unless we get promoted.

Just bumped into Zenga boarding the Dubai flight to Birmingham. Absolutely top man, very pleasant and had a joke with my kids too.

I am loving him as our manager (head coach) so far and yes, he seems a great guy. Interesting that he was on a normal plane - he seems to go round a lot on a private jet if you look at his Instagram page, wondered if it was his but don't think he is that rich

I am loving him as our manager (head coach) so far and yes, he seems a great guy. Interesting that he was on a normal plane - he seems to go round a lot on a private jet if you look at his Instagram page, wondered if it was his but don't think he is that rich
His former bosses in the UAE can certainly throw money around, to be fair.

I didn't even know James Corden supported Wolves, let alone wrote a blog for us.

Zenga looks more like a young Dario Grandinetti to me...

He went to Dubai during the last international break as well.

I saw him on the plane on the way back last time, he said he had gone to sort things out there and bring some clothes over!

Back