• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Home v Huddersfield 25.11.18

e53aa73e267efa89cc5d22a81035ebcd.gif

JM: I couldn’t care less about Wolves and their season so far as for me, the club embodies everything that is wrong with modern day football.

There’s no glory in winning promotion from the Championship with a magnificent squad sourced through questionable means.

Likewise there’s no glory in finishing mid-table with a squad such as Wolves’.

I wholeheartedly feel any success Wolves have will feel hollow for the fans.

Football is supposed to be a great leveller and a game for the people, unfortunately the ownership of Wolves, Man City and PSG make a mockery of that.

A lot of words for someone that couldn't care less.

I like him. It gives me even more reason to hope we fucking annihilate the cunts.

And that won't feel hollow at all.

Some would say there's no glory in scoring 56 goals in a Championship season, finishing with a negative goal difference and scoring one goal (an own goal) in 330 minutes in the playoffs.

why did we ban him? Cant we just wait 48 hours? #opportunitymissed

anyhoo

Patricio

Bennett Coady Boly

Doherty Neves Moutinho Vinagre

Costa Raul Cavaliero

Think they will score so will go 2-1 to us.

Yup

And contributed nothing at all. I was all up for letting him survive in the expectation that we destroy his team and he disappeared whence he came with tail between legs, but Kenny was in a mean mood.

Doc has recovered from his face ache and will play on Sunday

I like him. It gives me even more reason to hope we fucking annihilate the cunts.

And that won't feel hollow at all.

why did we ban him? Cant we just wait 48 hours? #opportunitymissed

Was relevant to ban him - we didn't need another thread getting derailed - we are perfectly capable of doing that ourselves without outside interlopers :icon_smile:

The E&S low down article is interesting.

Huddersfield blogger tearing into Wolves.

JM: I couldn’t care less about Wolves and their season so far as for me, the club embodies everything that is wrong with modern day football.

There’s no glory in winning promotion from the Championship with a magnificent squad sourced through questionable means.

Likewise there’s no glory in finishing mid-table with a squad such as Wolves’.

I wholeheartedly feel any success Wolves have will feel hollow for the fans.

Football is supposed to be a great leveller and a game for the people, unfortunately the ownership of Wolves, Man City and PSG make a mockery of that.

Your match prediction?
RB: I fancy Town to take a point from this one. 1-1.

JM: 3-1 Wolves and a loss for traditional football.

Back