• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

When are you next over mate?

When you can afford it I'm sure one of us can pop down the shop and hold it for you, cut out the extra postage etc.

I dunno man, I made a promise to myself to go at least once a season, so I'll definitely try to go this season too. However, it's been hectic lately. I'm moving to Brussels in late october so my finances for the next couple months won't allow for any trip planning.

We'll see! :) Thanks for the offer too, if I see that I won't make it, I'll get someone to post it to me eitherway.

Hope so. The subway is a bottleneck with bigger crowds and can be a right pain in the arse

But, but... isn't it a "landmark" subway..?

Having only walked through it probably once in my life, can't say I'll miss it.

Surely replacing it with a bridge just moves the problem above ground rather than solving it entirely, unless it's a fuck off bridge, would it not be better to have both?

Surely replacing it with a bridge just moves the problem above ground rather than solving it entirely, unless it's a fuck off bridge, would it not be better to have both?
Agreed. After the cardiff game last year, instead of going through the subway johnny took us up the ring road to the traffic lights, and we then walked down stafford street. Have to say it was marginally better.

The subway does get rammed, however when there are a lot of people in full voice it also gets atmospheric with the echoes. If you're bordering on doubling stadium capacity, we'd need a bridge and the subway.

What are my chances of getting to Braga away on 1060 points? 0?

Have to say,big fuck off bridge army, or plaza above the ring road army doesn't quite have the same feel as the subway army,but we have to move with the times

Undoubtedly. But a small bridge doesn’t solve the problem so you might as well stick with the subway. Either do it properly or not at all.

A small bridge either side of the subway, across to the hotel side form the Civic and one further up by the school of art would work just fine.

Southampton at home has sold out -tickets at 100 points were being released today but the website says all sold out already :(

We really need a bigger ground. As a none STH I was hoping to go to that. But now theres a vicious circle where you cant buy tickets without significant points, and without points you cant buy tickets.

Back