• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Putting 'Aaaaahhhhh' on the video wall when the opposition missed a chance.

Fireworks nearly killed Alan Shearer but sadly struck a Wolves fan in the BW lower.

Oh, of course we sacked a chairman because of alleged financial mismanagement. And he was the owner's son. As you do.

- Banned WM from the ground for a while because Tony Butler made some kind of racial remark when talking about Shane Westley

Said that rather than playing in defence he'd be better off swinging from the crossbar.

Butler was a fucking piece of work, I hated him even as a kid.

Pretty sure you would have been old enough to know better than to phone in, so no sympathy ;)

I only called WM once, back end of 94/95 when I was 14 and we'd just sealed a playoff place away at Tranmere. Think I said something like we'd be better off playing Birch on the right wing rather than Goodman. And I didn't even like Paul Birch so God knows what the Don had done to annoy me.

When we play Spurs at Wembley the capacity will only be 51k. That will look fooking awesome with half the seats empty (and a million Tweets moaning when we sell our allocation and fans go nuts when they see thousands of empty seats)

By agreeing to the reduced capacity they can continue to play there until Bob the Builder sorts his shit out at the Lane

We'd have got 3k anyway. Regardless of how many seats they sell.

Won't stop our lot though...

If it's still at Wembley then not going so thats one they haven't got to worry about

If it had been at the new Stadium then would have considered it (depending on what they wanted to charge)

If it's still at Wembley then not going so thats one they haven't got to worry about

If it had been at the new Stadium then would have considered it (depending on what they wanted to charge)

At the moment we are last game they will play at Wembley (be surprised if we are though)

I went past the new ground a couple of weeks ago. It's very impressive from the outside, but bollocks all chance of hosting a football game in the first week of Jan.

As mentioned above, tonight's 5Live chat with Conor Coady. Discussing the Arsenal game and season so far. Plus they talk about Jimenez afterwards.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m00012td

Well worth a listen. Starts at 40 min 50 sec.

Last edited:
Back