• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Good to see that German Phil is close to returning. Nuno hopeful he will be ready to play in December. Could be great timing with the Xmas schedule

I had to ring the ticket office to sort out my ticket for Sunderland the other day. I was on the phone for 17 minutes. Just checked my bill and that call cost me £7.35!!

Absolutely disgusting Wolves. Fleecing your own fans, who are simply trying to sort their tickets out, at 45p per minute.

The online system is good yes, but when it can't do what you need then you have to phone up to sort it out.

Just interested, was that from a mobile or a land line?

Mobile. Who uses a landline nowadays?

Just found out I got hit with a £12 charge from them last month too, only rang up to change my kids tickets to adults for the Fulham game :(

Another one to fire at Darymple then. Jez used to bat off the telephone line stuff with garbled rubbish which basically said "shut the fuck up".

He is responsive on Twitter, so worth asking the question

The Speaking Clock?

Its an 0870 number I think. Its 13p a minute from a landline plus whatever your mobile company adds on. I'm an old guy I still use a landline for calls to these types of numbers 0845-0870 etc.:nod:

Does anyone know how season ticket spaces work?? Because I've gone on to see if any of the 3 * rows of 4 are available behind the steps in Steve Bull upper. I know often these seats are available per game... So why are there non available for me to get as a season ticket seat?

Not much choice left tbh.

Does anyone know how season ticket spaces work?? Because I've gone on to see if any of the 3 * rows of 4 are available behind the steps in Steve Bull upper. I know often these seats are available per game... So why are there non available for me to get as a season ticket seat?

Not much choice left tbh.
I think we are full in season ticket allocation. They always leave a certain amount of capacity for matchday tickets, so I'm assuming they must be for those.

I think we are full in season ticket allocation. They always leave a certain amount of capacity for matchday tickets, so I'm assuming they must be for those.

That's where i've bought a seat for Saturday.

They might not be for sale to STH, still plenty of seats left in Steve Bull Upper

Yeah but I want a decent seat as I'm only really doing it ready for next season if we go up and I can guarantee myself one.

That's my other question, will it guarantee me that seat for next year, is that how ST's work?

Thanks.

Yes. Hence we had stupidly large attendances for 2002/3 as loads of bandwagon jumpe....er, returning fans had bought STs in the second half of 2001/2 and then renewed on the Early Bird when it looked like we were going to do it.

Buy one now and it'll guarantee that seat from then on. Then you get a window in the summer to move to somewhere more preferable.

Thanks lads (Y).

We need a bigger stadium.

Yes. Hence we had stupidly large attendances for 2002/3 as loads of bandwagon jumpe....er, returning fans had bought STs in the second half of 2001/2 and then renewed on the Early Bird when it looked like we were going to do it.

Hello!

giphy.gif

In my defence, I only came home from Uni in Preston in the summer of 2001 and had been to virtually every home game in the first half of the season anyway.

I'm one of those bandwagon jumpers this year, have got my half season ticket for the rest of this year. Although in my defence, the commute from Solihull is a lot easier than from Surrey, and still made it up for about 5 games this season

I still don't know what to do. The ONLY reason I want one is to guarantee myself a spot for IF I want one next season. Otherwise I'd probably go to say 7 out of the 12 games, 1 of which is free, 2 of which are likely to be half price. Argh!

Back