• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Wasn’t Hoever a CB originally?
Don't think so, although there was projection he'd move over later in his career. RB for Liverpool youth teams and when he played against us on the cup

Hoever was never ever going to have the size or build to play CH in England. Would have been a worse version of Mancienne.

England and Portugal announced their U18s squad today and both of them contain our young striker Mateus Mane

Attachments

• IMG_1895.jpeg
    IMG_1895.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 17
Cannot normally abide Jonathan Liew but that's all spot on.

They've got such an easy ride all things considered (I know we aren't the size of club that will necessarily get loads of coverage when we're just muddling along in lower mid-table). As I mentioned last week, somehow the lie that they "reviewed the ticket price hikes after fan protests" has taken hold. No they fucking didn't! They wanted an arm and a leg off me when they announced them and after their "review" they wanted the exact same amount of money. Didn't get it either.

But without Fosun - Jeff - Jorge...Nuno never happens, so they get the thanks for that. Lucked out or not.

It's a clear line in the sand when it went wrong and that was Covid...Jeff lost his mind in his power grab but that's been done to death
Fair enough - 100% agree re COVID it’s the line in the sand re Wolves recent Premier League seasons.

Liew is an arsehole, who has put the boot in on Fosun from Day 1. It used to be Mendes he wibbled on about, so the narrative has changed, but the sentiment is the same. That said, he's not wrong and joyless is the best word I've seen to describe supporting this version of Wolves.

Liew is an arsehole, who has put the boot in on Fosun from Day 1. It used to be Mendes he wibbled on about, so the narrative has changed, but the sentiment is the same. That said, he's not wrong and joyless is the best word I've seen to describe supporting this version of Wolves.
Does feel a bit like we blamed the messenger with Liew and the weird benfica guy who used to post on here.

Last edited:
Back