• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

'When the baby is up crying in the middle of the night you need to tell your wife to go deal with it because you can't play football when you're tired and it's the football that pays for all her expensive things like putting the kids through school.'
There was one around that time that I can't find now that implied that if he didn't like what his wife had cooked for tea, he'd chuck it up the wall. The mind boggles.

There was one around that time that I can't find now that implied that if he didn't like what his wife had cooked for tea, he'd chuck it up the wall. The mind boggles.
'When your wife serves you up something unhealthy for tea you need to tell her to make something different'

'When your wife serves you up something unhealthy for tea you need to tell her to make something different'
Fuck me, I’d forgotten this gem.

What are the chances we will be able to find the game somewhere next weekend? Or is it a behind closed doors thing?

Good job they don’t read our match day threads or we’d be category D.
I think the forum in general is as critical of our players as the match day threads, no?

There are only have 2 or 3 players TWF seems to rate?

Dawson, Lemina, Gomes, that's about it isn't it?

I think the forum in general is as critical of our players as the match day threads, no?

There are only have 2 or 3 players TWF seems to rate?

Dawson, Lemina, Gomes, that's about it isn't it?
Erm… Yeah?

The match day thread is like a flag in the wind.

The matchday thread is just people reacting in real time, think most of us there probably over react but then consider our response after calming down.
Never post if Im at the game, don't have time and usually only post at half time if I'm watching on telly.
I find the matchday thread useful for following the game if I've got no way of watching it, although I do take some of the ott comments with a pinch of salt.

Back