• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham - Match Thread - 10/12/16

Wonder when lambert will twig that coady offers nothing either offensively or defensively and stop picking him...

if he cant see playing Edwards and Coady in midfield doesn't work by now, he never will !!

Lambert didn't get a honeymoon.

Sounds like we've a rotten defence, a midfield who are $#@! on the ball and offer no creativity and an attack who can't score and miss easy chances.

That's really not a good combination.

Agreed, seems like some people want whoever we hire to coach the team to get us playing like world-beaters within a week.

Patience, mates. Lambert is at least picking what we all think is the proper front three and that's progress in and of itself.

We need some stability at the club for the moment. Gnashing our teeth will help nothing right now.

He probably has two matches to figure it out

He's not helped himself with some early team selections but it does sound like he's working with footballers who aren't good enough and are totally bereft of confidence.

He'll get to spend in January and rightly so - this lot are shit.

I'm not convinced he will get that time you know.

Equally, I hope that everyone associated with the old regime is binned off too. We really need a clean break from the mess of the last five years now.

Wolves Player starting to cut out now - quite happy if it does as listening to this is painful

Hopefully we can pick up some points before the transfer window opens and then get in a couple new defenders and midfielders. As others have said though, I see nothing changing until the backroom staff are cleared out. We may have some shit players but more importantly we have shit people training them and bringing them in. I'm all for giving Lambert a chance but massive recruiting changes and coaching changes are needed. We currently don't look like we could beat anybody or really even pinch a draw against teams.

Bod for Saiss.

Edwards and Coady as a central pair. Dear God.

omg Saiss off yet Coady and Edwards stay on, what the fucking fuck.

It´s Lambert innit

How in the name of sanity does Coady stay on and Saiss come off?!!

Beggars belief.

Only logical reason I can see in that sub is that he thinks this game has gone already and he's saving Saiss for Tuesday.

Starting to think about visits to mk dons and the like in 2017

Back