• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (H) build up 12/1/16

Just to play devil's advocate here, what would be the point of sending vlp out on loan if it's not for him to come back a better, sharper, more confident and fighting for a first team place?

Just to play devil's advocate here, what would be the point of sending vlp out on loan if it's not for him to come back a better, sharper, more confident and fighting for a first team place?

I thought we were sending him out because we didn't want him any more and we had better options at the club.

From Penk's suggested team it will surely be 6' 3" Zyro the Powerful up top?

Fulham have dangerous forwards (although Woodrow is out for this one) but have been awful at the back this season. We should be going at them from the start.

Fulham have dangerous forwards (although Woodrow is out for this one) but have been awful at the back this season. We should be going at them from the start.

Or defending our goal from the first minute from their strikers?!

Cautious Kenny will obviously look at it the other way.

Do everything you can to keep them out and hope their poor defence gifts you something.

This is going to be great isn't it, the team with no strikers against the team with a crap defence.

To be fair, vlp was excellent at Brighton - hopefully he can surprise and impress a few on here tonight.

Club asking fans to arrive early as there has been a car collision near the stadium.

Really 50/50 about whether I can be arsed with this one. Skint, and the match side of things isn't exactly enticing me out of the house. I will make a decision later I guess.
Working until 4:00pm coupled with a 7:00am flight to Jersey in the morning means that I shall pass this evening.

To be honest, I don't care one fuck what the starting 11 is as long as go out to attack for more than 5 minutes.
To be honest I don't give a flying fuck what Jonzy posts either.

Wm just saying that LeFondre not starting.
If VLP is upfront then KJ can fuck right off...the bloke
Was off to Leeds then on loan to Brighton and now
he's 1st choice .....
Pathetic.

If ALF doesn't start & I were him, I would be thinking what the F'in hell am I doing here.

He may not entirely fit the way we are playing, but is the only senior fit striker we have. If we would rather play a winger who hasn't shown much ability to get the ball on target or a new player who has a massive 81 mins of UK football under his belt ahead of him then I wonder at the thought process that goes on in picking the team

I would imagine he'll be telling ALF that it'll just be for this game as he wants to try and expose Stearman against the pace of VLP.

Back