• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (H) build up 12/1/16

I'm well aware that Edwards and Doherty will both play but nevertheless...

-------------------------Ikeme---------------------------

Iorfa------------Batth---------Ebanks-Landell--------Golbourne

--------------Coady-----McDonald----Saville--------------

-------------Zyro-------Le Fondre------Graham----------------

2015/16: W 3-0 (A)
2014/15: W 3-0 (H), W 1-0 (A), D 0-0 (A, FAC), D 3-3 (H, FAC, lost on pens)
2011/12: W 2-0 (H), L 0-5 (A)
2010/11: D 1-1 (H), L 1-2 (A)
2009/10: W 2-1 (H), D 0-0 (A)
2003/4: W 2-1 (H), D 0-0 (A)
2000/1: D 0-0 (H), L 0-2 (A), L 2-3 (A, LC)
1999/0: W 3-0 (H), W 1-0 (A)
1997/8: W 1-0 (A, LC), W 1-0 (H, LC)

At least we can look forward to the return of O'Hara as he runs the game from about 20 yards into our half, as we line-upon the edge of our own penalty area, with our out ball being a lump down the pitch to a midget.

Siggy ruled out but injury not as bad as first feared. Will miss the Cardiff game as well but should be back after that.

I'm going to give it a miss tomorrow. I really can't be bothered at the moment.

I'm going to give it a miss tomorrow. I really can't be bothered at the moment.

I'm looking forward to my pre match drinks and maybe a couple/few more after - the match will give us something to talk about for a few minutes I'd imagine.

I'm looking forward to my pre match drinks and maybe a couple/few more after - the match will give us something to talk about for a few minutes I'd imagine.

Pretty much how I'm viewing it as well. I think the thing I'm most looking forward to is watching Deutsch's reaction when the line up is announced. Before the MK Dons game he actually stormed out of the room. :icon_lol:

Such a showman is ower Doosch

What are the pub plans? Might not get out in time for pre, but will grab a cheekster after.

Either is good for me.

Pretty much how I'm viewing it as well. I think the thing I'm most looking forward to is watching Deutsch's reaction when the line up is announced. Before the MK Dons game he actually stormed out of the room. :icon_lol:

Edwards, Henry and Doherty will all more than likely be playing. I'm now at the point where I don't expect anything better of Ken though.

Edwards, Henry and Doherty will all more than likely be playing. I'm now at the point where I don't expect anything better of Ken though.

If Graham is fit, I'm actually quite hopeful that he'll drop either Henry or Edwards for Zyro...

Doherty is nailed on though.

Graham is fit, KJ has confirmed that.

So is Price. He was fit for West Ham but left out of the 18.

We'll probably be in Litten pre game, I'll give you text as we leave the ground to let you know where we're headed after.

Smashing, cheers pal. I'll swing by pre-match if the missus is in a good mood....

Graham is fit, KJ has confirmed that.

So is Price. He was fit for West Ham but left out of the 18.

In that case I'd have them both straight back in the XI but I fear Ken will be reluctant to do that with his current fixation on power. He's already going to be forced into playing Alfie, he's not going to want to add two more shorter players into the mix.

Graham will come back in VLP surely or even Zyro (1st game in a while so may not have the legs for 2 starts in a few days)

I think it'll probably be:

Ikeme

Iorfa Batth EEL Doherty

McDonald

Zyro Edwards Coady Graham

Alfie​

Back