• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (A) Build up

So Edwards as the CAM and Cav on the bench? D'oh.

Ha Ha, I meant the team that finished on Tuesday. Please leave Edwards in his deep role. I know Cav made the winner from the right flank but he is usually more effective in a more central role. Maybe that was Lambert's tactical masterstroke and he gave Cav a free reign ? :whistle:

Am arriving at Putney Bridge at midday (was going to come into Putney & walk over the bridge, but bus replacement from Clapham to there which I can't be arsed with so train across to Wimbledon then District line up).

Intend to head for The Crabtree, which has been recommended. This is roughly 10mins walk past Craven Cottage, but having looked at it online looks decent with a superb beer garden overlooking the Thames - it appears that away fans are fine (unless you regularly visit Loftus Rd)

If there are others from on here then happy to meet & should be in there from about 12.30. For recognition purposes I am towards the more mature end of the scale (no sniggering at the back!!) grey hair & goatee beard. Will probably wear the 'Whathouse' black training top (don't tend to wear full obvious colours when away even if Fulham is probably the least offensive place to do so)

Hopefully a good & productive day out - & whatever another ground ticked off the list

Does anyone know how many tickets we have sold for Fulham ? I know we had a 3000 allocation.

At least after Tuesday I've got a (possibly misplaced) feeling that any one of the three results is genuinely possibly, if not equally probable. Let's hope we see someone other than Edwards behind the striker. Our best hope of a positive result is positive football, we're just not good enough to try and grind out a draw against this team. It's not at all inconceivable we could win this.

Sitting in the Crabtree enjoying a pint. Fortunately weather is better than when I started out this morning.
Have a vague sense of confidence re this game, but will temper that till I have seen the teamsheet

Wasn't going to go but last minute am making the journey from Southampton. Let's hope to see a positive team selection and take the game to Fulham!

Blackburn currently 1-0 down to Preston, Forest beating Derby 1-0. I know we shouldn't care about other results but I just want us safe asap.

Blackburn currently 1-0 down to Preston, Forest beating Derby 1-0. I know we shouldn't care about other results but I just want us safe asap.

It's in our own hands but some help would be greatly appreciated!

As long as this is not the correct formation it's not a bad team, Batth aside.

1f6217ff7f692d9c20d187523a08ab6b.jpg

I think it will be Marshall on the left and Cav no 10 with Edwards and Evans deeper if so it's not such a bad side. Would prefer Williamson for Batth but going forward we should be OK.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

First time in a while I've been happy with the team. Wouldn't have Coady anywhere near it ideally but let's do this Wolves!

Yes Williamson and Iorfa in and it's the team I would have gone for

Marshall left with Cav in the #10 position?

Quite happy with that front 4 if that's how it plays

That's according to Spiers, right Siggy?

Back