• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham A 26/12

Did little wrong that I can recall, made the equaliser for Saïss. Bottoms up chaps, 26 points before the new year

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Did little wrong because he hid and didn't touch the ball!

Like I said though, he did force a mistake to set up the equaliser and deserves credit for that.

Don't think Traore was that bad today tbh.
He is 100% a 25min impact sub (regardless of the transfer fee) and they way Fulham set up he was never gonna get balls over for him to run onto.

Just so we are clear

Costa= shite
Traore=shite

Shite is shit however you dress it up. Playing either at the moment from the start is a mistake. I do thinkl Traore offers something different so I am in the Tredman camp of impact sub only. Costa needs a break.

Yesterday
MGW was also pretty shite first half.

Moutinho however looked every bit an international footballer

Just so we are clear

Costa= shite
Traore=shite

Shite is shit however you dress it up. Playing either at the moment from the start is a mistake. I do thinkl Traore offers something different so I am in the Tredman camp of impact sub only. Costa needs a break.

Yesterday
MGW was also pretty shite first half.

Moutinho however looked every bit an international footballer

fully agree, plus we miss Jota, even if he's not playing that good, he still makes us tick up front. never gives the opposition time - he's like a dog after his bone !!

An £18m sub (at best) and our record signing.

Our scouting is still shite.

an £18 m gamble that hasn't come off......so far. If we have other targets, i could see him being sold or loaned out come January.

17 touches and 6 completed passes yesterday by Traore according to Spiers.

Edwards-esque

It was a terrible personal performance. Some good falling over and that was basically it. I wouldn't play him again.

At least for MGW there was a reason for anonymity with him competing for space against the back line and two shielding midfielders. Adama should have been just up against a right back and did fuck all.

That only really means something if its compared with other players from the first half. We had much more possession in the second half.

Could it be we had more possession because he wasn't on the pitch?

Could it be we had more possession because he wasn't on the pitch?
Really?

As much as I think forwards are important you can't pin that one on him :)

Edit - Wolves touch stats for the season, most of our possession is of the Coady to Bennet back to Coady to boly type.

Interesting MGW has similar number of appearances (Inc sub appearances) as Traore, but much less touches. Would need to see the minutes played in total but that is very surprising.

I'd imagine a lot of Doc touches are off his head and out of play from goal kicks.

91228ea5cc448cb2f8249a65619b7197.jpg

An £18m sub (at best) and our record signing.

Our scouting is still shite.

Bit harsh. No club gets them all right and since Nuno has arrived there have been few misses. Oddly I think Nuno is trying to change Traores game but certainly he currently is that impact sub.

Bit harsh. No club gets them all right and since Nuno has arrived there have been few misses. Oddly I think Nuno is trying to change Traores game but certainly he currently is that impact sub.

Indeed, Jorge's contacts have yielded good returns. Not sure our scouting system is good enough yet.

Indeed, Jorge's contacts have yielded good returns. Not sure our scouting system is good enough yet.
Traore is on Nuno isn't he? Pretty sure it was widely reported at the time he wanted him and it was him who pushed for us to pay the release clause

Traore is on Nuno isn't he? Pretty sure it was widely reported at the time he wanted him and it was him who pushed for us to pay the release clause

That's what I thought too. Lambert got Bennett and Ruddy and our scouts have identified...?

Back