• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (A) 24/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham are in a bit of a false position. We're more than capable of getting something. Lemina will make a big difference.

Hopefully we play Costa as the out and out striker cos he'll hold it and link up play better than Raul or Cunha. Then pick any two from Podence, Adama and Cunha to play alongside. I'd also drop Nunes and recall Collins, especially if Kilman needs to rush off to the opera! My team would be: Sa, Semedo, Bueno, Dawson, Collins, Lemina, Gomez, Neves, Adama, Costa, Cunha.

Good first XI. Mitrovic our means we have a good chance of points.

We can definitely get something from this, especially with no Mitrovic in for Fulham.

You look at their team and it's definitely not any better than ours on paper. Obviously they've been in good form, but they'll be looking to attack which should in theory suit us more, than us having to be on the front foot.

Weirdly the Wolves app shows it as a 4-4-2 with Raul and Cunha up top and Nunes on the left of midfield. Doesn't seem right to me, surely it's 4-3-3? Front 3 of Sarabia, Raul and Cunha? Makes far more sense.

Hopefully Raul can start striking up a relationship with the new boys. Looks a good team

Weirdly the Wolves app shows it as a 4-4-2 with Raul and Cunha up top and Nunes on the left of midfield. Doesn't seem right to me, surely it's 4-3-3? Front 3 of Sarabia, Raul and Cunha? Makes far more sense.
I'm hoping for double 10s.

------------------Sa----------------

Semedo---Dawson---Kilman---Bueno

--------Nunes----Lemina---Neves-------

-------------Sarabia------Cunha---------

--------------------Raul--------------------

I'm not one for thinking Fulham are in a false position, they've played well against, and beaten, some good teams. Are they beatable? Yes. Are they favourites to win this game? Also yes. And deservedly so.
Are they the posh bastards of London? Yes. But I digress..

Sky going with 442. Don't see the point of Nunes out there

I'm not one for thinking Fulham are in a false position, they've played well against, and beaten, some good teams. Are they beatable? Yes. Are they favourites to win this game? Also yes. And deservedly so.
Based on xg they have the worst defence in the league.

If Cunha is playing wide left that looks ok to me. I guess Cunha will notionally be wide left but drift around a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back