• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham 2-0 verdict thread

I'm not going to sit here and say we won't get promoted or miss out on the playoffs, but that performance, as a sort of culmination of three iffy matches, was absolutely indefensible. I don't think it's OTT to say that.

This was as poor as we’ve been all season and not having Nevesus a big loss.
10 pints is still big stop pant wetting untilthe gap gets to less than 3 points.

Wi n 2 of our next 4 and we are pretty much done. Not the time to panic

How the fuck do you arrive at that conclusion?

There are 12 matches - 36 points to play for.
Another 6 points bagged and we're home and dry are we?
Villa, Cardiff et al are going to throw the towel in then are they?

FFS, you're deluded and arrogant if you think that.

Fucking behave yourselves.

Fulham were excellent. We were missing our 2 best players.

Nothing more to see here.

Fucking behave yourselves.

Fulham were excellent. We were missing our 2 best players.

Nothing more to see here.

We lost Neves for totally the wrong game, had it been against Reading and Cardiff it wouldn’t have hurt us so much.

I’d be tempted to play Saiss and MGW against Reading.

Over reaction central last night had really kicked in. Unbelievable! Yes there is still time to throw it away but on what evidence would anyone base that?
Preston away Fulham away and Norwich at home were not three gimmies. I will start to worry only when we lose to dross.

Yes some of the reactions are over the top but there are also far too many people who can't take any criticism of the team/nuno. Like i said earlier we were ok in the first half but the goal was a poor one to concede and then started brightly in the second half for five minutes but after that played as bad as we have all season.

For me Nuno was out thought by Jokanovic today and Fulham had a better plan than we did. All game they tried to isolate Coady with Mitrovic and scored twice through it but we didn't seem to recognise this and if we did then we did nothing to combat it which was poor.

We had a little bit of success when we tried to go 4-4-2 but why are we doing this? When things aren't going for us i still think Nuno hasn't found a way for us to move away from 3-4-3 successfully yet we have moved away from it a lot lately which is worrying.

We are still the best side in the league and should still win it but there is the possibility that Cardiff will only be 3 points behind before we play next week and that will add pressure. We simply do not know how Nuno and this side will react to that but i'm more than hopeful that we can put the last 3 games behind us and kick on again to finish the season strongly to win the league comfortably.

And again as i said earlier no pant wetting from me but not blindly going with the in Nuno we trust method that some seem to be because that's not how things work.

Bristol Brentford Barnsley Birmingham Derby sheff UTC Burton then us.Cardiff have a lot on too in the next month to make up the 9 points.4 from the top and 3 strugglers. Not easy four them either.

Good day out but a very disappointing performance for my first game in a couple of years. Was hoping for highlights package Wolves but wasn't to be.

I thought we were fine in the first half. Fairly even but we seemed controlled in defence and dangerous on the break. Boly in particular was excellent.

But Fulham were much the better side after the goal. Clearly very confident and rightly so. Was worrying how easily and quickly they went from their box to ours with precious little intervention from us. They just passed it through us with ease.

But then, take two Prem quality players out of a Championship side and they'll start to look fairly ordinary. Once Neves and Jota are both back starting, we'll be fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Folks need to go and watch highlights of Fulham Villa from last week....we weren't THAT bad.
That said, we shouldn't have been under so much pressure from an overweight striker with larger breasts than my wife.
Move on, get back to what we've been doing and get FULLY behind the team next Saturday (unless the snow ruins everything)

Folks need to go and watch highlights of Fulham Villa from last week....we weren't THAT bad.
That said, we shouldn't have been under so much pressure from an overweight striker with larger breasts than my wife.
Move on, get back to what we've been doing and get FULLY behind the team next Saturday (unless the snow ruins everything)

When ypu lool at their team barrimg one or 2 exceptional players they are not that good.

Kevin MacDonald, and Mitrovic are dross there keeper is useless.

They have 2 excellent players in Cairney, and Sessegnon
They then have another 3 or 4 top 6 championship players none that could play in a title winning team.

We were that bad last night, however t anyone who even suggests we were poor and its a worry is always abused on here.

Last night was a disgrace

You're wrong.

It was Bennett.

Mitrovic was excellent yesterday and played the role we would like Leo to do. He was strong, great hold up and linking of play and a shot on target...to call him a "carthorse" is extremely harsh and he wouldn't have looked out of place in the middle of our front three

Mitrovic was excellent yesterday and played the role we would like Leo to do. He was strong, great hold up and linking of play and a shot on target...to call him a "carthorse" is extremely harsh and he wouldn't have looked out of place in the middle of our front three
still got a big pair of tits tho[emoji6]

Bennett shanked the clearance on the first.

Coady was the bloke turned by Mitrovic on both goals.

Just watched it again apologies it was Bennett, strange as commentators said Coady.

Make more sense given Bennets left foot is shit.

He is a Fucking Carthorse he has played 1 decent game all fucking season.
Hes a big lump who if you play him like Coady did he'll hold you off anx do what he did.

Step off him give him half a yard by the time the lump.has started to turn take the fucking thing off him

Back