• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Forest (A) Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saville - left foot cross gets to Wallace coming in at the back post.

Goes just wide though sounds as if he knew little about it as it just hit him on the head

At least we do not do goalless draws away from home, so expect goals galore.

So we have a RW playing #10 - someone we signed as a #10 is on the right wing. And we have a CM playing wide left. And Jackett wonders why we can't score...

So we have a RW playing #10 - someone we signed as a #10 is on the right wing. And we have a CM playing wide left. And Jackett wonders why we can't score...

Kenny going for the confusion system - if we don't know what we are doing nor will the opposition

For the second half (& to meet Kenny's requirement for power) Batth will go to centre forward and Coady will drop back to cover!!

Forest getting chances - particularly through Osborn on their left - cross in & shot not that far wide, though Ikeme seemed confidant that it wasn't near enough

Kenny going for the confusion system - if we don't know what we are doing nor will the opposition

For the second half (& to meet Kenny's requirement for power) Batth will go to centre forward and Coady will drop back to cover!!

Sounds as if Coady has started the process by dropping very deep & inbetween the 2 CHalfs - the 2 full backs pushing forward almost as wing backs - clearly trying to convert the formation to a 3 - 5 - 2 just to mix things up

Sounds as if Coady has started the process by dropping very deep & inbetween the 2 CHalfs - the 2 full backs pushing forward almost as wing backs - clearly trying to convert the formation to a 3 - 5 - 2 just to mix things up

We did that last week. It didn't work then either.

Iorfa doing his best to ensure that no one bids enough to tempt us in the transfer window as he passes direct to the opposition twice in short order

Wolves Player dropping out regularly, but only for a few seconds at a time

Starting to wish that it would go out for longer its that boring

Forest are playing better than we are, but only as we are letting them

This really is depressing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2 good saves/blocks by Ikeme & Coady from a Forest corner right at the end of the half - that was the only excitement in 46 mins

Probably be the kiss of death but I wonder what the record is for the amount of goalless draws is for us is in a season.

Only just checked the score well I'll fucking never what a shock

Probably be the kiss of death but I wonder what the record is for the amount of goalless draws is for us in a season.

If today is a goaless draw then it will be because Forest haven't taken their chances - we have produced nothing so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back