• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Trivia questions

Endlich!

So, one full back and two strikers to go.

I've put in two hard nights work for that, i'm going to reward myself with half a bag of chocolate covered pretzels i just found in my bag.

And so you should. In time you will become a full blown football freak like me. When that happens I will sing the Sugababes hit "Freak Like Me" at you, while throwing peanuts, which might seem weird but will all make sense in time.

I prefer dry roasted to salted, just so you know when the time comes.

I'm more concerned about getting the pitch for the chorus right than the peanut flavouring, to be honest.

It's Sugababes, i dont think you can get it any more wrong than they did.

I quite like the Sugababes. But then I quite like Bros and New Kids On The Block, what do I know.

Erm, Heidi, and the other two. Just because I really liked Heidi.

Heidi was the blonde one?

I've no idea who any of the others were, just know they've chopped and changed a fair bit.

Think i'm going to have to admit defeat on the Dortmund challenge, at least for tonight, cant think of a fullback that's played for both City and Fulham nor a German forward who's been on loan in the North-West, the other forward could be anyone without knowing the club he shared with the German forward.

Bolton is the club, lightweight.

Ebi Smolarek had a spell at Bolton a few years ago. Again, I know he played in Germany but I'm unsure where.

Aye, Smolarek is one of the strikers.

Karl Heinz Reidle? I seem to remember seeing him in a white kit.

In Fulham's kit. In the Championship.

Learn to read, Nicholarse. We're after a Bolton striker and a Citeh/Fulham full-back.

:raspberry:

I'm not very good at remembering stuff.

Back