• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

I must admit I was deeply shocked and disappointed about the general view of the referendum. I mean really quite staggered. I have known since I first visited it’s a racist place but to see vote no signs that are brutal in their sentiment on the side of the road is saddening to say the least. Not surprising but saddening for sure.

I must admit I was deeply shocked and disappointed about the general view of the referendum. I mean really quite staggered. I have known since I first visited it’s a racist place but to see vote no signs that are brutal in their sentiment on the side of the road is saddening to say the least. Not surprising but saddening for sure.

Seen plenty more vote no signs. Every tv advert is pushing yes but the sentiment doesn’t seem to be with the resolution at all.

"Patel and Farage were later filmed dancing at the party to the tune of “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You”

shudder.

I’ve been very consistent with the things that I’ve said over quite a long time. I’ve never really shifted from those views, whether it’s regards borders, increasing population, attitudes towards below small business, net zero, taxes. What’s interesting is there’s now a wing of the Conservative party that has woken up to these things and they’re now saying them.
Asked if he could see himself joining the Conservative party, Farage replied:

Well, if you asked the delegates here, you might be surprised by the answer.

Fuck me man this conference of cunts is feeding my rage something rotten

Last night Priti Patel, the former home secretary, paid lavish tribute to GB News at a party it was hosting. She said the country “needed a new disruptor when it came to the broadcast media, to take on the establishment, the Tory-hating, Brexit-bashing, free speech deniers at the BBC and the so-called mainstream media”.

E7pCLo0XEAcQe15.jpg:large

Nb6NdVernrwl.gif

Back