• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

When you do something that leads to GB News suspending you surely it's time to give up.

No I meant what she said? Demeaning the male suicide crisis.

(I'm obviously not justifying those two pair of cunts, just stating that if that's what she said and I would want to see the footage/context then she's pretty abhorrent herself.
On BBC Politics Live on Monday, Evans was asked about a newspaper's headline on Rishi Sunak being urged to appoint a minister for men.
She said she thought that the idea was used by ministers to "make an enemy out of women" and that mental illness as a crisis was not specific to men.
She later apologised, saying her comments were "a little rash" and that she was interested in a minister with a brief on young men's mental health.

Mailonline have terminated the contract of Wootton. I’d imagine it’s down to the investigation that he’d been suspended for rather than the gbeebies incident.

Edit - I was wrong, it was due to this week’s events.

Fox has given an apology of sorts to Ava Evans.

“But what I did say was, you know: ‘I wouldn’t shag that,’ and all that sort of stuff, which is not right. It’s demeaning to her, to Ava, so I’m sorry for demeaning you in that way, however angry I am with you still for doing that, and it demeans me because it’s not representative of who I am.”

Not representative of who he is but the article stated that he himself had said the comments prior to the broadcast going live and then repeated them on air.

Back