• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

It does appear to have been a very exaggerated couple of hours - an altercation, repeated punches, one punch, hit his head against an iron bar, went through a window, bleed on the brain, serious, life threatening. The guy has had a rough time if you believe the various "sources".

Now reported he is conscious and has said he is being kept in overnight for secondary tests. If I was him I would stay away from the internet, who knows what state he will be in by the morning.

The suspect, in Calais, just now:

CuFthYDWIAADPSO.jpg

CuFti77WcAAR2CF.jpg

One day UKIP will hit a target that isnt themselves.

Oakden has come out this morning to say this doesn't define UKIP and that the last few months have shown "The party is far bigger than any one individual. That's something we have demonstrated particularly over these last few months."

Meanwhile Nigel Farage is leader again.

Urgh. The guy is an absolute slime ball.

Very disappointed in the E&S.

Urgh. The guy is an absolute slime ball.

Very disappointed in the E&S.

He is quite a personable bloke, I always enjoy having a chat with him although I guess he tones it down a bit when he employs filters. I actually think the local media should give more of our local politicians some unedited space so we can actually get to know what they think rather than what is reported.

E&S do give quite a lot of airtime to local UKIP but that's probably because they are good for a quote and have deliberately gone out of their way to build positive relationships with local journos who rely on quotes to pad out stories.

I'd potentially be interested, Labour aren't doing enough to tempt me back, can't vote for the LibDems while they have a religious nut in charge and as much as I like voting Green and agree with much of what they say, it does disenfranchise me to an extent because they're getting nowhere without PR. Depends who's forming the party though, if it's the likes of Liz Kendall and Owen Smith then I'll stay as I am, thanks.

Back