• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

just remember when we won in 2010 when Wardy was a striker and scored?

Impressed by Weimann, looks sharp. Cav will be back to the bench after this

Expect changes from Klopp at half time - we will also need to use all subs as can't see us being able to keep up this energy level without some help

Unbelievable stuff Costa ripping them to bits gutted he didn't score after that run but he was clipped. Great finish for the 2nd. Can see it being a bit tense 2nd half but amazing stuff. Commentary so biased it's irritating.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

it will be a tsunami incoming though second half with Klopp subbing on great players..

can we do like trump and just sign a paper to exclude subs ;)

Christ I'm enjoying this neutral coverage! Clutching at straws much lads?

Fantastic first half performance - Lambert has set us up perfectly. Solid at the back, combative in midfield and dangerous and pacey front 3.

Must keep it tight at the start of the second, can't give them a sniff with an early goal

Liverpool fans will be demanding defensive players sacrificed for Couts/Sturridge so hopefully bigger gaps for Nouha and Costa to exploit.

These could still show up and win 6-2 but we've put on such a performance to a man. 45 minutes of discipline and backs to the wall now.

If we can keep it tight for the first 15-20 they'll get more and more desperate. An early goal gives them the initiative.

getting more Pros than Cons on Lambert by the minute..great tactics...would be great doing the correct thing on transfers now too..I dont trust Thelwell and the scouts atm..

Lawro (who I normally think is a weapons grade bellend having had the pleasure of his company when he ran a pub near where I lived in Faringdon, Oxfordshire) says Wolves totally deserve the 2-0 lead. That is pretty fair by him.

..maybe we just leave it to Mendes...right Pav..? :)

Gerrard whinging the free kick for goal was in wrong position !!!! Cunt.

haha, clutching for straws clearly

So much sour grapes no credit to us for a deserved lead. No mention of the clip on Costa as he shot funnily enough.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Ray Houghton is pretty neutral on the channel I'm watching.
No chance of signing Costa after this.

Pinch me I'm dreaming. They'll be a big gun or two thrown on now surely but keep the ball a bit more and we can do this!

The BT presenter can't even pronounce Wolverhampton.

Back