• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 4th Rnd] West Brom 0-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Albion and Blues don’t get on too badly. Easily the mildest of the derbies

They'll get a ban, the person he sold him the ticket will get a ban, he won't would be my guess.
All that said I've been in the wrong end a few times and you do have to understand the rules of what you are doing

Yep it’s utter stupidity and no matter how controlled you think you’re it can slip by accident.
As said once some puts their hands up in a pleading way then laying people punches on them especially as group looks dreadful.

Yep it’s utter stupidity and no matter how controlled you think you’re it can slip by accident.
As said once some puts their hands up in a pleading way then laying people punches on them especially as group looks dreadful.

That’s the bit I don’t get: he held his hands up, is leaving, and they start for zero reason.

That’s the bit I don’t get: he held his hands up, is leaving, and they start for zero reason.
I have a feeling that when a guy who owns a bar recovers from the biggest hangover he has had since Brexit you will have it explained why its fair game to throw punches Joey Barton stylee at someone in the wrong stand

I'd stick with Doyle to start with over Gomes. Man Utd's central midfield is shite other than Fernandes.

That's Bully at Leicester. 2007 I think

I never watched the game but recorded it, I never watch day time TV.
So once I’ve had enough of the NFL game I shall start watching it over the next few nights and thoroughly enjoy it in between watching live sport.

Similar on sky news now, talking like it was groups of rival fans kicking lumps out of each other rather than 300 baggies shouting and throwing shit

Annoying. It was literally down the other end FFS

Back