• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

A bit of a naive question.. are women and girls allowed into the stadium to watch Saudi matches?

A bit of a naive question.. are women and girls allowed into the stadium to watch Saudi matches?
I know that a bunch of the more draconian gender separation laws there got revamped to be much more lenient around 2018 or so. Whether that means they can now travel alone, I don't know (when the changes first happened, women were allowed to travel without male guardians, but only in groups of 3 women or more together).

Moreover, the change in outward policy may not have brought with it a comparable change in practice or enforcement.

There are more important things in life than football and unfortunately an endless supply of cash can be one of them (or go no small distance in helping out with the other important things).

Ruben's an adult, he knows the decision he made.

It’s a move that sets him and his family up for life, and that’s clearly more important to him. Fair play.

Besides, the way things are going, he won't even have to move clubs to get back into the UCL. 😂

Oh, I made myself sad.

It’s a move that sets him and his family up for life, and that’s clearly more important to him. Fair play.

He's had earnings of £5m per year since his early-mid twenties, and would've earned at least that for the next decade. Him and his kids and his grandkids were already set for life. Let's not dress it up as anything less than grotesque just because we like him . I'd have done the same, but wouldn't have used words like security and family to justify it. Just say you want to be stinking rich and that's that.

He's had earnings of £5m per year since his early-mid twenties, and would've earned at least that for the next decade. Him and his kids and his grandkids were already set for life. Let's not dress it up as anything less than grotesque just because we like him . I'd have done the same, but wouldn't have used words like security and family to justify it. Just say you want to be stinking rich and that's that.
Not sure it's even that, I think he just does what Mendes tells him. We benefitted from that for 6 years

5m/year is already pretty grotesque tbf.

Jimenez starts again for Fulham.

Motrovic bid has been accepted and is off to Saudi according to twitter, so I guess they'll be pinning their hopes on Raul.

Jimenez starts again for Fulham.

Motrovic bid has been accepted and is off to Saudi according to twitter, so I guess they'll be pinning their hopes on Raul.

He looked decent for them last week.

Rafa Mir scores Sevilla’s third in added time. As they lose 4-3.

LOL.

Bit like Gary O'Neil saying Harry Kane doesn't fit his tactical style.

I love Nuno but fucking what?

Managers are weird old birds, aren't they.

2 games, 0 goals

Surely he should have 10 goals already :D

2 games, 0 goals

Surely he should have 10 goals already :D
Sometimes dropping a level (or five) doesn't turn out. Lorenzo Insigne should, by all accounts, be way, way too good for MLS, even at his age. He's been fucking tragic here.

Reality is stranger than fiction innit.

Reactions: b3h
Back