• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (A) - Build-Up Thread

I'm backing Cutrone to score today. He's been our best player imo.

Bookings flying about now.

So why wasn't Digne booked earlier for pulling Traore back when he'd wriggled past him?

Looking very open through the middle of the pitch, and slow all over it so far from what I have seen.

Alan was right. On this showing Digne looks pish lol
Adama has him every time

Another shocking corner from Neves right at the end of the half. He’s been shocking.

Neves is actually pissing me off now.

We could still win this...
But Jonny for Vinagre at HT please. Jota for Jimenez as well for me.
Been impressed with Patrick - unlucky not to be on the score sheet
Prefer not to talk about our defence. Fucking awful. First goal 100% Coady sadly

Not much between the teams. Everton getting too much room out wide. Traore playing well and front two working hard. Moutinho for Neves could swing the game our way.

Same as against Burnley...making it way too easy from both Wings for them to cross...fucking get closer for once.
They look like scoring off every ball into the box.

Johnny for Vinagre and I’d give Neves about 10 minutes of the second half. Sigurdsson is crossing pretty much unopposed so far.

We need to actually give the ball to Traore, too much messing about on the left. Try and keep the ball as far away as possible from that side, Vinagre looks a bomb scare at the back and poor going forward.

I'm trying to resist having an absolute rant about Neves but it's very difficult.

So

Neves having a stinker
Coad y and Rui equally culpable.
Bennett a little off the sync at the hack
Vinagre not great defensively
There are more goals in this

not the first time Rui has been slow to get to a ball in the box but first time its cost us a goal.
need to get Adama on the ball more as he's got Digne every time.
missing the energy of Diogo and the calmness of Mout.

Back