• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (A) - Build-Up Thread

Bennett and Adama look to have no understanding if what the other will do defensively.

We look a shambles at the back.

Oof, Cutrone so so close.

I'm expecting a bore draw. Since my predictions are always wrong, I'm quite looking forward to watching it. We've got to get our (league) mojo back sooner or later; perhaps today will be the day.
Top predicting Tom

Need to sort ourselves out at the back or this is going to be embarrassing.

Everton look like they might score every single time the put a cross in.

Bring back Jonny. I'll never moan about his offensive ability again.

Well I had two little bets today, Everton to be leading at half time and full time, and Everton to be leading at half time , Wolves to be leading at full time. Hope the second comes in obvs, particularly as it was 40/1. Good odds I thought.

Adama has Digne on fucking toast.

Our corners and free kicks are so predictable. Lump it in the box and that's about it.

Everton fans getting frustrated with the amount of decisions going our way. Fully expect the ref to buckle and give them something soft very soon.

Coady didn’t even look up to see where Rui was. All the blame lies with him there. Shocking defending.
I'm laying it at Rui's feet. Why does he come rushing out when it's Coady who has the ball? It's that that makes the back pass look poor.

If Coady gets a call he looks up and sees Rui coming, if he doesn't get a call then he's expecting Rui to be where he usually is and not rushing out to the ball.

I can't stand Richarlison
Lots of talent but no temperament twat.

Back