• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (A) - Build-Up Thread

I’d be tempted to put Jota on and go 343. Help us defefensively in wide areas slightly more and give us more options in front of the ball

We don’t look as solid as usual but we do look like we will score again

We could still win this...
But Jonny for Vinagre at HT please. Jota for Jimenez as well for me.
Been impressed with Patrick - unlucky not to be on the score sheet
Prefer not to talk about our defence. Fucking awful. First goal 100% Coady sadly

Yup, never call, you aren't in charge of the keepers decision as you can't see what he sees.

Have a feeling Everton will double up on Traore 2nd half. Delivery from deadballs at times has been painful to watch.

I’d be tempted to put Jota on and go 343. Help us defefensively in wide areas slightly more and give us more options in front of the ball

We don’t look as solid as usual but we do look like we will score again

Yep. Losing Neves from the middle wouldn't make much difference today.

Giving far too much space to Everton

We’re it working hard enough without the ball, it still think that we could get something out of this game or even win it, their defence are pants, but after that our half so was ours!

Seen the first goal a few times Coady doesnt look up , thinks Ruis still on his line

I'll be careful what I say as I'll criticised for being happy to be negative since I don't watch through gold coloured spectacles, but that wasn't very good. Too much space everywhere. And Neves has been woeful again. So has Bennett, so has Coady, so has Vinagre. Not a good performance in that half.

Vinagre has been poor defensively, but so has Traore.
It was him who left Iwobe for their second.
Coady, if in doubt, boot it out.

We're looking second best here

Saiss our best player so far.

Moutinho on for Neves who is playing far too deep again when we have the ball. Saiss to drop in.

Jota on for Raul who's just been off his first touch.

Jonny possibly on for Vinagre.

Everton fans are starting to piss me off now. Appealing for a foul literally every single time they lose the ball.

We haven't improved at all so far.

Be very surprised if we keep 11 on the pitch here.

Coady having a total stinker, giving the ball away and some really sloppy defending.

I'm not going to complain about any of our bookings, but strongly wondering why Everton haven't had any.

Saiss has been our best player IMO. Very strange sub. Neves would have been my switch, and Jota on for either striker.

Digne finally booked. Should have had it for pulling back Traore early in the first half.

I’ve only just been able to turn this on but we just won the ball back and it looked like there were 7 blue shirts between Neves and the nearest Wolves player. I take it we’ve not played too well again, hopefully we can scrape another point and regroup during the international break.

Back