• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

End of Season Dinner

Looks alright to me and I'll no doubt be wearing one when we kick off in August.
Never understood why people get so wound up about a football shirt, my lad wore the tyre track shirt for Saturday's last game.

It's better than this season's. As with all kits, I'd want to see it up close before buying it but I can't see anything wrong with it whatsoever from the very few photos I've seen.

When is the away kit unveiled?

Stearman looks like he's in drag. :icon_lol:

The number of people here that used to ask me what sportingbet was, and whathouse, they are gonna be even more confused as to why ive got a cock on me chest.

The number of people here that used to ask me what sportingbet was, and whathouse, they are gonna be even more confused as to why ive got a cock on me chest.

lol, atleast they only sponsors for a season :p until we get a better on back in the PL :p

I don't think they'll notice the sponsor with that neckline...

Never been a fan of a black stripe down the arm on a Wolves shirt but I like this one. I hope that's the actual colour of the kit and not some dodgy photoshop job, looks much closer to Old Gold than the last few neon orange efforts.

Sad to see wolves removing Jack Harris's name from the stand, understandable I guess though.

if that pic is the real thing that collar really is utterly shite

glad I just bought the 2014-2015 kit they were clearancing

"As well as the changing of the name of the stand. Steve also revealed that the club will be working with Wolverhampton on idea of statue."

I like the sleeves, but not convinced on the collar. Looks better on Afobe and Dicko, than Stears of KMac. Must be a brother thang :D

I think the GK top is the best of the lot!

The design is acceptable but the V-Neck collar is bloody stupid are we catering to an audience from "The only way is essex" or Football fans?

On another note, it's a nice touch by the Club to Re-name the Jack Harris Stand to the Sir Jack Hayward Stand...

Must be designed for some fat headed fuckers with the neck being that wide, looks like the sort of t shirt your typical gym cunt wears on a night out up Walsall.

Back