• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby County (H) Build up thread

Indeed it was and from him not being in KJ's plans at all* until his form for Oxford just where would we be without his assists?

*Did KJ even take Graham preseason? i know a few other young ones went but im not sure he did which showed KJ's intent on that fucking rhombus nonsense.

In Short, JG could have saved our season in those few matches.
JG was left out of the 1st team in pre season due to some attitudes issues. Basically rolled back in with a dose of billybigbollocksitus.

Yes. 1 dose of reality and a loan deal a few months later.

It's going to be horrible tomorrow crowd are going to be pure poison when it goes tits up, not looking forward to it at all. Well at least VLP still gets paid and that is a warm fuzzy thought for me to sleep on ready for the big day.

Rushing from work to this and i'm not sure why as i don't expect us to do anything other than roll over for Derby. If that happens then surely tomorrow is the day it all ends for KJ. I know it will mean fuck all and definitely keeps KJ in a job but i hope they prove me wrong.

I'm actually glad to not be going. Child care issues mean it just isn't a possible and previously I would have been gutted. Now I am delighted. That is how much I have lost interest in Wolves. It is sad.

Still debating whether to attend or not at the moment. I'd have liked to have seen Jackett gone prior to this one, but am tempted to attend (despite the early kick off) as I suspect the atmosphere may well be quite poisonous. The vitriol from my fellow supporters is generally quite amusing in a masochistic kind of way.

I'm showing a couple of people from Derby the sights tomorrow, hoping for the best, knowing it'll be the we worst. Team will be:
Ikeme

Doherty
EEL
Batth
Hause
Helan

Coady
McDonald
Price / Saville

Siggy
Mason

Able to watch the game now. Was meant to be at Chelsea's academy watching their u11s but have a throat infection so forced to stay at home and watch us. Pretty sure I know which will have been better to watch..

Luckily we're taking Cassidy out for her birthday so I'll miss it.

Kenny has been taking smiling lessons from Gordon Brown lol creepy

I will be watching this one from me armchair, which means we have lost even before a kick of the ball.

No I won't, really can't be bothered or that interested anymore, which is sad really.Going looking for new sofa's instead. Besides, the elastics gone in me lucky knickers.

Back