• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace Build Up & Match Thread

He may have been slightly off but Boly was ball watching with his head in the clouds when he should have been marking Ayew. Utter shite from him.

This might be worse than Huddersfield. Christ alive.

What did Boly think he was meant to be doing there?

This might be worse than Huddersfield. Christ alive.

Not even close. Huddersfield thoroughly outplayed us. This has been pretty even with one really shite moment (that was probably offside).

Had it coming and we've got exactly what this pathetic performance has deserved.

Oops, sorry can't be negative, very unlucky to concede we've been brilliant all over the pitch... is that better?

Losing isn't the issue for me it's the fact we have created absolutely fuck all. There is a very clear blueprint to beat us. We need to be able to do more than counter attack.

Since the 80th we have looked completely knackered tbf.

I'd have happily taken a point the way the game has gone. We've been better in the second half, but still not worth a win.

Palace have edged this based on the first half.

I'd have happily taken a point the way the game has gone. We've been better in the second half, but still not worth a win.

Palace have edged this based on the first half.

Think that's probably fair.

Morgan hasn't made any impact on the game since coming on and Neves has been shocking.

Not even close. Huddersfield thoroughly outplayed us. This has been pretty even with one really shite moment (that was probably offside).

Which is what I mean. Palace have been thoroughly, thoroughly average and we've somehow conspired to be worse. At the very least Mooy's first goal was a decent hit (put aside the awful defending)

We've created fuck all and conceded a shit, soft goal. We actually managed shots on goal against Huddersfield.

neves finally gets a shot on target, not a bad effort, corner coming.

This just highlights how poor we've been attacking wise:

d032587d5ecf3a7b5a6bffdda480e971.jpg

The fuck was that, Boly?

Deary me. Forget this one quickly and move on.

Absolute cack
That stank
Shite
Don't even try and defend this. It's awful

Good penalty to be fair, poor by Bennett, can’t argue as he didn’t get near the ball.

Back