• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crusaders (H) 25-07 Build Up

Deano

Saunders
Reaction score
Team pretty much picks itself i'd have thought, although i'd be tempted to play Traore and Vinagre as the wing backs as hopefully we will have very little defending to do.

Got a few days off work after today - looking forward to heading in to town with my brother in the afternoon before seeing my team play a European game, never thought i'd see the day. :D

I cannot wait. It's a dream come true for me - taking my son to Molineux to watch European football. And it'll be sunny.

He's not been since the Middlesbrough game 2 years ago, so he's really excited too.

Ruddy ( Let Ruis face heal)

Bennett Coady Boly

Traore Moutinho Dendonker Neves Vinagre

Raul Jota

Put it to bed first leg. 4-1

Patricio's face will be fine. he wants to play in this game.

Starting team will be the same 11 that started both games in China

I was going to say - i'd be surprised if Raul started, sub minutes at best i'd have thought after his break.

Raul is only back this week isn't he, same as Saiss. So zero chance they will start.

I do not want Ruddy to play in this game.

Not because I don't rate him or whatever, he's a good keeper, but because I don't want any of this staying loyal to the 'cup' keeper nonsense going on when we eventually (hopefully) come up against a huge European team.

If Wolves are away at Roma in a competitive fixture I want our best players on the pitch. That means Rui between the sticks.

Patrício

Bennett Coady Boly

Traoré Dendoncker Neves Moutinho Jonny

Gibbs-White Jota

Patrício

Bennett Coady Boly

Traoré Dendoncker Neves Moutinho Jonny

Gibbs-White Jota

I'd be surprised if it was anything other than this team to be fair, it's what I'd go with. It's weird predicting a score when you are such massive favourites (especially being a Wolves fan), especially without sounding arrogant or over confident. However I think this maybe something like 5-0

I do not want Ruddy to play in this game.

Not because I don't rate him or whatever, he's a good keeper, but because I don't want any of this staying loyal to the 'cup' keeper nonsense going on when we eventually (hopefully) come up against a huge European team.

If Wolves are away at Roma in a competitive fixture I want our best players on the pitch. That means Rui between the sticks.

Will be amazed if Ruddy is the European Keeper. The fact he only had 45 mins in China suggests he will be hanging around until the 3rd Round of the League Cup

A few tickets available in the BWU if anyone wants to go and doesn't have one yet.

If Rui wasn't willing to come off in a friendly will he really be willing to sit out a European game? No chance IMO.

Im hoping we treat it as Citeh treated their semi final with Burton, big guns in the first leg and kill the tie.

I cannot wait. It's a dream come true for me - taking my son to Molineux to watch European football. And it'll be sunny.

He's not been since the Middlesbrough game 2 years ago, so he's really excited too.

I'm bringing my son and my step-son on Thursday and can't believe they will get to see us play a European match.
That was such a long way off just three years ago but here we are

Am I... Am I your son?

I can’t make Thursday due to work commitments so going to sell my ticket in the Southbank if anyone here would like it?

It’s print at home so can send over the email to you.

An additional 550 tickets will be available from 10am tomorrow for this game

A miracle just happened.

A random bloke from Irish Wolves just contacted me saying he had tickets for Seaview. I didn't believe it but he shared the pre-sale link for members, so I tried it and it was legit!

So me and Wolf Hunting will be at the away leg!!!
Absolutely f*#king delighted!

Back