• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crawley (H) (League Cup) - 09/08/16 - Build-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason hits the inside of the post from an Edwards pass - Bod onto the rebound but cannot force it home & out just past the post

Crawley down to 10. Crunching tackle on (I think) Costa who is still down. Think he'll be okay though.

£1m man Mark Connolly sent off

8252 attendance - about average for this competition

Hope Walter doesn't think its always going to be that empty

8252 attendance - about average for this competition

Hope Walter doesn't think its always going to be that empty

He'll probably reckon it's good, Coppa Italia games regularly get <5k gates even for the massive clubs

Well at least we have done it within the 90 - which not all Championship sides have managed (and a lot better than we have done in recent years on occasions)

Costa sounded lively & Bodvarsson a real threat - defence is still highly suspect

It's a new dawn. :nod:

Took Ken over two years to win a League Cup game. Walt has managed it in 11 days. See, we were definitely right to change the manager.

We've won a cup game in normal time?! Oh my God!

The defence looked incredibly shaky and totally bereft of confidence.

Hopefully Costa recovers from a few bumps and bruises and is ready for the weekend.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I just hope the alarm bells are ringing around our defence and that the powers that be address it sharpish.

The defence looked incredibly shaky and totally bereft of confidence.

Ability more than confidence I reckon.

I don't expect it'll be lost on either the coaching staff or the ownership.

Looks to me is we need to spend quite big on a decent centre half.

If this Talisca rumour comes to fruition all of my worries/doubts about us meandering round mid-table and persisting with the like of Henry will disappear. Already better winning in 90 minutes n this competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back