• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Comedians

I wish life was as simple as a bout of Covid for her right now. That was the start of a journey that now has her waiting for some major surgery and the possibility something lurking that is cancerous.
Ace topic for a comedians thread I know but it's been a stressful period to say the least.
Every good wish to you both mate.

Have to say, Peter kays show was amazing. Brilliantly scripted and set up - the first half is so well staged, but appears so natural. Really well done.

Don't believe the show start and end times if you have tickets.

His fucking special guest making a cameo - very few people could obtain such a star!

My first proper experience of Peter Kay. The wife loved it (although initially inferred she was bored by the idea, despite being a massive fan). She's overjoyed she went.

All original material too. Obvious historic references (garlic bread, phone etc).

Have to say, Peter kays show was amazing. Brilliantly scripted and set up - the first half is so well staged, but appears so natural. Really well done.

Don't believe the show start and end times if you have tickets.

His fucking special guest making a cameo - very few people could obtain such a star!

My first proper experience of Peter Kay. The wife loved it (although initially inferred she was bored by the idea, despite being a massive fan). She's overjoyed she went.

All original material too. Obvious historic references (garlic bread, phone etc).
Who was the guest then?

Back