• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 18/2/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the return of 4-3-3, I'm looking forward to seeing players play a system they can't make work along with George Saville and Dave Edwards running the midfield against the Premier League champions elect.

Ah, the return of 4-3-3, I'm looking forward to seeing players play a system they can't make work along with George Saville and Dave Edwards running the midfield against the Premier League champions elect.

We won't need to run the midfield, just get Jon Dadi to run vs Terry on the turn.

Come on Johnny my son, we're going to win this (I've been drinking).

We won't need to run the midfield, just get Jon Dadi to run vs Terry on the turn.

Come on Johnny my son, we're going to win this (I've been drinking).

I love your optimism Lycan, it's making me smile.

The state of our midfield. Scromit. Hopefully Saville is well up for this.

Pisses me off seeing Lambert being interviewed 25 mins before kickoff.

Usually I'm a fairly optimistic fan....but that midfield concerns me, Edwards is going to have to have a stormer if we're not gunna get overrun, still I've been wrong before........a lot

Gibbs White not on bench, it is Donovan Wilson

There has already been two big shocks today, and by all accounts Oxford United were rather unlucky. So Wolves might as well join the party and cause another upset.

Not got a good feeling about this, that Chelsea team is good!

If anybody can cry me a river send me a PM?

You can watch it free on bet365

Well that was harder to miss than score.

Saville close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back