• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 18/2/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weimann with one of the shittest tackles I've ever seen from a Wolves player :icon_lol:

That was a really late tackle by Weimann.
Just missed the ball but then waved his leg in the air and hit the bloke's knee!

Bod still unaware that you can use your head in this game.

Bod still unaware that you can use your head in this game.
He's such an odd player - he does so much right generally but his awareness in the box is dreadful. He doesn't seem to have any strikers instinct whatsoever!

He's such an odd player - he does so much right generally but his awareness in the box is dreadful. He doesn't seem to have any strikers instinct whatsoever!
His body language tonight portrays that we're behind. As a striker he should be putting the fear of God into the Chelsea defence.

The Bet365 stream is working for any customer btw. You don't have to even place a bet.

A very decent first half display. Which begs the question, why are we in such a poor position in the league?

A very decent first half display. Which begs the question, why are we in such a poor position in the league?

because chelsea havent been on full throttle this game I guess

I think with the right attack our Costa has Terry in his pocket. He doesn't need to pass to our goalshy strikers. Take him on and blast it in.

We need to play more on the floor. Too many high balls again, John Terry loves that.

Done well. Frustrating that we couldn't show this intensity against Burton or Wigan...better team arguably. Hause has been excellent

Scary pace to just waltz away from Pedro who's bloody quick himself.

Listening on the radio, so far so good, sounds pretty even so far, hopefully get Helder up against Terry a bit more 2nd half

I think we need to find our best XI(or close to, because we can choose many players that are more or less equal) and stick with that for some time to get some understanding and continuity...Paul Lamberts decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back