• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 18/2/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily been the better team so far, outstanding performance and deserve to be ahead. Gonna be difficult to keep up this intensity.

Hause putting a good shift in. I know what you guys mean about Bod, proper grafter but maybe he got into football late, idk. Not a fan of Coady and his long balls at RB, really fed up of seeing him there, I could do a better job 2nd half, just need a lift to Wolvo! Still 0-0, that's good :)

I think I'd swap Costa and Weimann, not a fan of inverted wingers generally but there's a few times today the former has killed momentum when played in down the outside of Ake and had to turn back onto his left. Rather see him trying to take it on down the outside with his pace like he finally did against Pedro before the break but again he found himself out options on his weak side against Terry.

Good half - we should be winning. I just really hope we can take some confidence from that 45 minutes regardless of what happens in the second half.

Ake, Zouma and Terry don't look too steady - I just wish we looked more assured up top.

Hause has been brilliant - after his other displays in the cup he should be starting regularly. Very impressed.

Time to jinx this - I don't think Chelsea look up for this. If we can sneak a goal I think we have a chance. Subs gonna be key as it's a big old pitch and there's lots of running to be done

Really happy with how with approached this at least it's not a mauling. Gutted we're not ahead, personally I think Chelsea will be much better 2nd half and will do the job.
We needed to take that that Saville chance.

I've tried it, it wont let you watch unless there's some money in your account ?
I've just stuck a fiver in the account to sign up. No commentary but good crowd noise. Decent quality stream, just need to zoom in on the screen as it doesn't have full screen mode.

More balls along the deck. Let's forget the crosses and give it a go. Come on Wolves.

We need to get Edwards or Saville in the box if we are going to continue to put crosses in the air, because Bod's useless at heading.

Coady's been poor with his crosses but has made some good interceptions.

Ive taken my contact lenses out now. Much easier on my eyes.

You don't trust logging in to your own account on a betting website?

Erm... ok.

I don't have an account on there.
So I just created one then at the end it asked for my credit card to lodge a deposit. Fuck that. I'll find another stream.

Any way of making the picture bigger?
Yes. Click the "Live Streaming" option to the left of the screen. This will open up the player in a separate window. Choose our game.

If you want it even bigger, hold down Ctrl and the + button (right side of keyboard) to zoom the browser.

Yes. Click the "Live Streaming" option to the left of the screen. This will open up the player in a separate window. Choose our game.

If you want it even bigger, hold down Ctrl and the + button (right side of keyboard) to zoom the browser.

cheers bear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back