• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 18/2/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could see it coming, giving the ball away to easily. The worst culprit is Coady, he really is shite.

After a decent first half of defending by Batth I think he's just pressed the reset button.

Neat play by Chelsea out on the right wing but it resulted in a nice cross on Pedro's head long run and unmarked with Edwards trotting in some 8 feet behind him heads powerfully into the net to Ikeme's right.
So a bit slack there from Dave...

10 players in our own pen area and Bod up..long ball against 4 defs..good luck

While we're playing some nice stuff, Costa in particular, we haven't really looked like scoring. Can't really complain about going behind.

Time for some subs? I hate it when managers take an age to change things.

While we're playing some nice stuff, Costa in particular, we haven't really looked like scoring. Can't really complain about going behind.

Well I will. We have matched Chelsea and should have been in front in the first few minutes.

Coady is so bad on the ball. Like a black hole of possession.

Time for some subs? I hate it when managers take an age to change things.
Just before the goal I was going to say Bright/Ronan on for Weimann. Lambert waited too long though.

The difference between number one in the country and number whatever we are. They took their chance, we didn't take ours.

Just stay in this until the last ten, reality is Chelsea have moved up a few gears which has cost us the goal was coming.

i would put three fresh legs on now at the same time..absolutely nothing to lose...well 3x2 = six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back