• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Carl Ikeme

Fucks sake! Horrible news

Fucking hell that really is mind blowing news. Here's hoping for a rapid and full recovery Carl.

Oh no. Horrible news.

Just saw it. Terrible news.

Really really sad news, I don't know much about leukaemia but I sincerely hope he can beat this

Oh my God. That is absolutely awful.

This is awful news. The good thing is I'm sure they've caught it early - being a footballer means never being far from medical professionals. Thoughts go out to him and his family

This is awful news. The good thing is I'm sure they've caught it early - being a footballer means never being far from medical professionals. Thoughts go out to him and his family

The fact it came from pre season blood tests suggests that he might not have even had any symptoms yet so definitely a positive that it's been found early

Awful news puts everything into perspective, time for the club fans etc to give him as much support as is possible which I'm sure they will.

Well, at least TWF still has some integrity. Sad news.

Horrible news, thought to him and his family.

Terrible news for Carl & his family. Hopefully he'll have a full and speedy recovery.

Awful news. Thoughts with Carl and his family.

That's awful news. My kids will be devastated they idolise him.

Sad news. I'm hopeful for a speedy recovery.

Back