• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff City (H) 02nd March - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been bloody excellent to a man. More please.

Need to not give Cardiff any hope though.

I was very worried when I saw the lineup but the selections have all been justified so far, Vinagre especially who is stretching their defence and really putting them under threat. Only worry so far is Bennett who is on thin ice - I'd sub him off.

All over the place at times but some moments of real quality. MGW flick for the first goal was excellent and Raul combining with Jota time and time again. Some very good signs. Traore looks deadly and I'm part helped with the goals as often Cardiff are doubling up on him.

All good signs but Bennett needs to be subbed he will get himself sent off at this rate.

Looking like Doc coming on to replace Bennett, for me i would have put Johhny on if that is the case.

Just need a third, which we are more than capable of, to kill this - their only chances come from set pieces, but really don't want to gift them one from that to give them any hope at all.

This is capable of being a big win for us if we get it right.

Looking like Doc coming on to replace Bennett, for me i would have put Johhny on if that is the case.

If thats is the case then not sure that he would have been the first to bring on - would rather Saiss back & Moutinho or Neves on in midfield

bit small to be battling in the center

looks like bennett is still on though

Anyone else noticed we have pretty much abandoned the switch on favour of more direct play. I'm guessing this is the reason for Traore/Vinny

doherty in for.... jota??

swapping for traore I'd guess, but... weird

Doc to RWB, Adama to forward... Theoretically a defensive move.

Think that elbow to the throat might have hurt a bit. Clear booking for me

Obviously looking for some more help for Bennett.

ruddy doing his best rui impression there

traore is back to messing up his final ball... keeps doing well to get forward then just lumps an off target shot off

How the hell did Traore manage to score away at West Ham?

oh fuck off (other) bennett

edit -- ah nevermind looks like maybe got a finger across the eye. happens. fair enough. thought he was diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back