• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff City (H) 02nd March - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
well a card for bamber, and off he goes injured, don't mess with Adama!

If traore could learn defensive positioning and how to work harder, he would be the best rwb in the league, what a beast unstoppable running forward

Bamba going off on a stretcher. Knee ligaments? Don’t like to see any player suffer an injury.

Gets booked on the stretcher for good measure...

dang bamba really did himself in. taken off on the stretcher/subbed. didn't look that serious but guessing he pulled/tore something on the awkward landing?

Im absolutely shitting pissing myself at card on the stretcher.. ive never seen that before

Traore has been excellent a huge threat. Wouldn't dare play him there against the top sides. But bottom half of the table sides could be a very good option.

I think NUNO has hit on a lower table sides plan here with Vinagre and Adama.

Excellent first half here, front two have been good and the wing backs excellent.

Bennett lucky there - didn't need to do that

Might think about a midfield change for him & Saiss or Dendoncker dropping back for the second half

Really don't want to be playing with 10 men - will only give them some hope

I would be tempted to take Bennett off at ht and bring on Neves dropping Saiss back

Take Bennett off, drop Donck into back line and put Moutinho on.

We’ve done well. We’ve taken a risk with the personnel in certain positions but that is what we need to do in these type of games to pick up more points. Vinagre has had a great game. Traore when he breaks into space is doing very well, we’ve done well to limit his defensive work. MGW increasing in confidence - involved in lovely build up for the goal

Playing their full backs so high in possession and leaving our front two against their centre backs plus Gunnarson was always asking for trouble. Great work from both Raul and Diogo

Bennet's lucky to be on, but for me his yellow was a dive and Morrison should have been booked for elbowing Jota in the throat

That's fair to me

Agree with bennett getting taken off, the last thing we need is goong down to 10 and having these fuckwits clawing back

Yep, Bemmett off for me, Saiss in the back 3, and Moutinho in the midfield.
I still want the third goal though and quickly pretty please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back