• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff 2 v Wolves 1 verdict thread

Look at Iorfa with his back turned as well. Utter $#@!e.

initially he's covering the run, but the guy's running offside...

half the damage already done by that point

Can't blame Lambert after 5 games with players that are not his. Has to be bankrolled in the window. 50 million should do it.
Be enough to keep us up anyway.
Flog a few while we're at it if anyone daft enough to buy them.

It's got absolutely nothing to do with Mendes. He's an agent, not our DoF.

How's Wolves doing? Is the Portuguese armada helping?

Mendes,Thelwell recruiment in the summer. Think we can win games Keegan style.. Pair of cunts.
Nah, Fosun just looked at all the 0-0s last season and assumed our defence must be OK

Thelwell on the other hand is just an idiotic twat

Look at Iorfa with his back turned as well. Utter shite.

What the fuck is he actually doing there? Even if the first Cardiff had carried on running without laying the ball off, Dom would still be running away from play.

Fucking shocking. Our play and confidence reminds me of this time in 2012 under Stale and we all know how that season turned out

Nail on the head so much. If your defence is bad then keep the ball so you don't have to defend as much. Plus play in a way that protects your weakness and exploits your strengths.

Cav and Costa are dangerous and hopefully Dicko will be. Play a midfield that can actually pass to them. I'm not sure Price is a DM but must be a better option than what we have and would help out Saiss.

I think Tex would be a better option than Edwards purely for the threat he carries. Edwards is never gonna carve a defence open, sure he runs a lot but how effective is it? Tex on the other hand would make the opposition think as he's not the kind of player you want running at you

And he had nothing to do with players brought in Do wake the fuck up man.

It's not the players brought in that are the problem. He is just an agent. He's a resource for us to use, he doesn't dictate our transfer policy. Managed to get your hands on some cypro tonight Quirk?

He had massive influence on players brought in. You carry on kidding yourself.

What the fuck is he actually doing there? Even if the first Cardiff had carried on running without laying the ball off, Dom would still be running away from play.

Fucking shocking. Our play and confidence reminds me of this time in 2012 under Stale and we all know how that season turned out

He's tracking the man that he's stood about 3 foot away from, a man who'd be running clean in behind Batth unmarked if he hadn't bothered to do so.

Our squad was bare with a month left in the window and he provided a few (quality) players. You think it was Mendes that signed Stearman?

We are talking about the defending (& I am aware that that needs serious surgery) but if we have no control of the ball in the midfield, which we haven't as long as we insist on playinmg 2 of Edwards/Coady & Saviile as 2 of the 3 then they will come under enough pressure to concede sufficient goals to lose.

Whilst I am aware that possesion stats can be deceiving, if you don't have the ball at all (and not sure that we did in the second half) then whoever you have up front is pointless

Indeed. With the million midfielders we brought in this summer, you would expect to find three decent ones.

Don't talk rubbish Quirk. The players Mendes bought in are the only quality we have. You're on crack if you think Gladon is a Mendes signing and how many of our new signing were on the pitch when Cardiff scored the winner?

How many new recruits were in the back 5? Who bought Saville, Coady and Gladon?

Hopefully Thelwell and his shite FAW coaches are gone before January so as not to pollute this club anymore. We need a new broom, a new style and some fresh blood to invigorate this club again.

I couldnt care less what you lot say, Im running with it tonight so fuck off with your essays.

Muchos..
xx

Back