• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton build up...

Bethany's. Next door to the Billy Wright pub and opposite the Dilshad. Really good fry up, cheap and always good service.

Never even knew that was there. You be in the London Saturday?

Sure it was open when I walked down that way the other week....well some people were in it.

Lycan was praising a decent breakfast he had in Wolves, which was near to this place so if the G&B has gone, i'm sure he will share his find.

I’ve been in there before a game this season

He can get his own back by suggesting a place in Portugal I can visit in May for a full continental...

Shouldn't be a problem. Most places in Portugal offer a decent breakfast.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, and the link.

Bethany's. Next door to the Billy Wright pub and opposite the Dilshad. Really good fry up, cheap and always good service.

Wasn't aware of that & will try that this weekend - has to be better than the Moon at 9.30am

That is a depressing place at that time of the morning

Looking forward to meeting you in the Royal London. If you are in Redwings Lodge, you need to cross the road in front of you at the entrance and walk up the left hand side of the ring road past Molineux Hotel and then the path drops down to the main entrances to the South Bank. Go through the subway on your right and there are stairs to the left at the end. Go up those and turn right. There is a roundabout and the church in front of you. Follow the road round as it turns to the left. The Royal London will be on the other side of the road about 100 metres after the church. Go into the pub Buy beer. Then go to the left of the bar and through the arch, on the right there is a table underneath a big screen. That's where we all sit. I will be there by 11.30 if I can get away from work on time, but DW and Kenny will roll in probably before midday.

Looking forward to meeting you in the Royal London. If you are in Redwings Lodge, you need to cross the road in front of you at the entrance and walk up the left hand side of the ring road past Molineux Hotel and then the path drops down to the main entrances to the South Bank. Go through the subway on your right and there are stairs to the left at the end. Go up those and turn right. There is a roundabout and the church in front of you. Follow the road round as it turns to the left. The Royal London will be on the other side of the road about 100 metres after the church. Go into the pub Buy beer. Then go to the left of the bar and through the arch, on the right there is a table underneath a big screen. That's where we all sit. I will be there by 11.30 if I can get away from work on time, but DW and Kenny will roll in probably before midday.

With the number of us who are up for this we could well fill the London - should get a discount really

Folk may need to bring their own chairs

Looking like its gonna be a cold one, snow flurries forecast for Sat night/Sun morning.

We are gonna be meeting Penk in The Western at midday if any of you are around. We will obviously be around for tasty pints afterwards too :pint2:

Home tickets all sold out for this one

hopefully see a number of you guys in the London around noon. not fancying the suggested weather outlook - leaving hot 25 degrees !!

Looking like its gonna be a cold one, snow flurries forecast for Sat night/Sun morning.

We are gonna be meeting Penk in The Western at midday if any of you are around. We will obviously be around for tasty pints afterwards too :pint2:

That's fine Rob, go and meet one person instead of the 10 or so in the Royal London :devilsmile:

Yup, I'll see you there.

Yup, I'll see you there.

Where do you lot sit? When I come down I usually meet my old mate near the one armed bandit by the conservatory bit, can’t think I’ve ever come across any of you - but there again I haven’t a clue what any of you look like!

When in the Western the preferred place of choice is the snug. When I used to get in there early it was always at the end to the left of the fire.

You can't miss them
6b25d3cd98947dc5b4636984ef3d9ad5.jpg

Depends if we're factoring in Team X and Team Y play each other and that impacts on the permutations...I haven't got the maths skillz for that. I do words, not numbers.

Sheff Utd are 7th and can still get 86 points, we'll be on 82 if we win.

Back