• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton (A) 30/9 Build-Up Thread

Free kick to Wolves but i think it was inside the box and should have been a penalty, would love to see a replay.

That was a penalty very clearly in the box

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Doherty fouled in the box. Ref puts his white line on the edge of the the penalty box. White line on white line.
Ball comes in from Bennett to Cav and it's worked up our end...

Thommo thought it was well inside. Doherty pointed to the divot. Burrows sat on the fence, couldn't commit...

Costa off for Leo

Good to see him get minutes under his belt - he will have more impact the more he plays

Doherty beaten like a poor full back. Bennett came over to cover for a corner. Doherty made to look very average. Ruddy makes a comfortable catch.

Ruddy commands the area & plucks a corner out of the air

He's been an important signing this year

That Meg from Doc was filth

Doherty beaten like a poor full back. Bennett came over to cover for a corner. Doherty made to look very average. Ruddy makes a comfortable catch.

When did Bennett come on? Who did he replace?

Neves bossing the midfield now

Preston equalise against Sunlun.

Another in the endless stream of brilliant 40 yard long balls from Neves, this time to Vinagre, but Doherty over ran it it but Bonatini rescued it and.... it comes to a near miss.

Jota over the bar - Neves with a 40 yard pass to Doherty

Into the box to Leo whose chip finds Jota - possibly should have doubled his goals today with that

Back