• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (A) 21/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't been bullied in midfield though? So not sure this holds anyway
It wasn't just midfield, it's all over the pitch we need some height and physicality.

I don't think anyone can talk Saiss, Coady or Neves up as strongmen after this. Some people want Coady and Saiss in a back four!!

I`m going to turn the sound off in a minute "the first time Burnley have scored two goals in a game since February"

Another joke of a short corner. Followed up by bollocking it over every cunts head by about a foot. If i could see what they were trying to do with the routine it would help.

Seneca is a disaster he doesn’t play offense or defense. And now Silva is in and he has truly not done a single thing all season so far.

semedo has no idea what to do with traore on

Adama in one minute does more than we have in all the game

I don’t know how many times we can put displays like this down to a bad day at the office.
We're looking like a 14th place team at the moment. Not a catastrophe but a puzzling regression

It wasn't just midfield, it's all over the pitch we need some height and physicality.

I don't think anyone can talk Saiss, Coady or Neves up as strongmen after this. Some people want Coady and Saiss in a back four!!
Antonio crucified poor Saiss at West Ham.

Podence with a nearly beautiful assist then... for Burnley. Crikey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back