• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (A) 21/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wolves offense today is woeful at best, this is ridiculous no defending game over

Shambles. Didn't change nothing and we get shafted again. Eff off.

Offering nothing going forward and look like conceding every time they go forward.

Pathetic performance.

Play against defensive team who can't score

Select CB/DM up front in his first start with 2 attackers in the first XI

Concede 2 goals anyway

???????

Profit

Not able to watch this but I can't imagine Neto and Podence up front are doing much

looks like it will be Silva..good luck

And to think I got Contrary-Mary'd on the forum by a few people for being concerned about being bullied by Burnley...

We are 2 losses from relegation zone, what is up? We were not wise in selling players and every player we brought so far has been flops.

And to think I got Contrary-Mary'd on the forum by a few people for being concerned about being bullied by Burnley...
I thought he'd put Otasowie in the middle to counter that. Instead we get him up front.

Got what we deserved so far. Strange team selection. Burnley are ....Burnley. Physical and direct. Good enough to beat this Wolves team, unfortunately.

we play sooo much sideways and backwards..no surprise we have just score 13 goals in almost 14 games

Set up and personal is completely wrong

If you have trouble scoring you can't be letting in two goals against teams like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back