• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (A) 21/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We looked decent first 15 but Burnley have somehow started winning the midfield. Not got any decent ball into the attackers.

We’ve played into their hands here, picked a team worrying about them rather than making them worry about us. Get our actual striker on the pitch. And Traore while you’re at it and take Kilman off, go and attack them.

You all know we need Adama to come on and save this game :cool:

Playing so deep we’re resorting to hoofs. Otasowie looks lost (asking a CM/CB to play AM and look uncomfortable, shock).

4-2-3-1, get up the pitch and stop playing on the counter against pissing Burnley.

Why do these asshats keep kicking the ball when a foul is given?

If it stays like this past 60 mins:

Silva > Kilman
Otasawie >Traore

4-2-3-1

Pods been bloody awful so far, hope Nuno wakes him up at half time.

id go to a back four and bring silva on at half time.

Oh, and another goal from Semedo’s side (he wasn’t even in the frame when Barnes headed it in)
That's because he was our most advanced player - it's absolutely nothing to do with him. It's piss poor covering.

Oh, and another goal from Semedo’s side (he wasn’t even in the frame when Barnes headed it in)
To be fair, he had just broken the entire length of the pitch before pod gave it away, he can’t teleport.

I think my commentary has been taken over by the Burnley fanzine

Glad the commentator told me Wolves rarely score in the first half, haven't heard that before

Not troubled their goal. Big rethink needed at half time.

Otasowie should be off at halftime when on a yellow

Have commentators ignored Neves' shooting in last 18 months. Yet again they talk as if he's likely to score when reality is he's barely been able to hit a cow's arse with a banjo in that time.
I mean it's the same comms who 20 minutes ago were discussing Wolves' "aerial dominance" with saiss, boly always being a danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back