• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bring it on....

Vile.

I mean we're not objective but we do seem to have had some appalling decisions down the years against this lot.

Carbon on Ndah didn't even get him a yellow card did it?
Nope

Robinson put Kightly more or less out for 6 months too with a rake down his Achilles. Clean through, not even a free kick

Let's be clear, I want us to win and win comfortably, I want the bragging rights and the humorous banter that goes with it, my lads mil is an Albion season ticket holder and his missus often goes with her (she also goes to the Wolves sometimes). I'll never hate them, in fact controversially I don't hate any teams and that includes Forest, Man U and even Bolton (bite me), I might dislike some managers and players and of course fans (I dislike a section of the Wolves support) but to hate a club is quite frankly a bit weird imo.

I'm not over this one yet and I wasn't even there, I lived in Hamburg then.

GD-iEcEWwAAtEma

Not sent off, scores the only goal in a 1-0 win for them.
Horrible tackle, but you have to admire the photographer for capturing it

Nope

Robinson put Kightly more or less out for 6 months too with a rake down his Achilles. Clean through, not even a free kick

Never forgiven Robinson for that. Kightly wasn't the same after it.

Dike is a decent centre forward for that level if they can ever keep him fit. Diagana inconsistent, but decent on his day would be back if Congo don't make it out of thr AFCON group

Let's be clear, I want us to win and win comfortably, I want the bragging rights and the humorous banter that goes with it, my lads mil is an Albion season ticket holder and his missus often goes with her (she also goes to the Wolves sometimes). I'll never hate them, in fact controversially I don't hate any teams and that includes Forest, Man U and even Bolton (bite me), I might dislike some managers and players and of course fans (I dislike a section of the Wolves support) but to hate a club is quite frankly a bit weird imo.
I hate McDons, that's about it though

Dike is a decent centre forward for that level if they can ever keep him fit. Diagana inconsistent, but decent on his day would be back if Congo don't make it out of thr AFCON group

Mowatt seems to be their highest rated on FotMob (not that that's gospel, or anything).

They've got Bartley, Ajayi, Furlong, Townshend, Toksulu and Diangana who have played in this fixture before.

We've got Neto, RAN (!) and Semedo I think?

Been around for ever, ex Leeds and Barnsley. Very Championship. Think we might have been linked with him when he was at Leeds probably pre Fosun when KJ was manager.
Scored a belter at Molineux when we beat Leeds 4-3 under Ken (think it was Kalvin Phillips' debut and he should have been sent off after 10 mins for a shocking challenge on McDonald)

Wasn't happy when Wimbledon became them but now Wimbledon have a team and tbh it's just too much hard work hating a non descript club, however much they shouldn't exist....I'm even lazy when it comes to hating.
I still haven't forgiven them for Zyro either. Bad challenges and injuries happen (was one of the worst challenges I've ever seen) but to not even vaguely apologise after is beyond the pale.

Back