• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (H) Build-Up and Match Thread 14/4/17

Brighton:

Stockdale; Bruno, Huenemeier, Dunk, Pocognoli; Knockaert, Stephens, Sidwell, March; Hemed, Murray.

I didn't even realise Sidwell was still playing.

Burgoyne, Williamson, Saville, Evans, Gibbs-White, Dicko and Wilson

Disappointingly, no Costa (I blame Lemonjelly)

Happy with that lineup, although passing from centre mid could be limited without Evans.

So Lemon Jelly gets a ticket but still doesn't get to see Costa play!

Think that giving Wilson a go up front would have been worthwhile in this one.

I'd say bod and weiman around.

I just hope Costas injury isn't a tactical one to protect him for a summer transfer

Bod would be utter shite out wide, not sure why that's become a bit of a popular suggestion.

I'd say bod and weiman around.

I just hope Costas injury isn't a tactical one to protect him for a summer transfer

The cynic on me thinks that the transfer is already done and we won't see him play again save for 10 minutes at the end of the season.

Weimann plays well up front and we haven't seen him there since, I know Costa is injured but this is the kind of thing that annoys me like with Edwards moving to 10 after playing well when deep.

Hope Wilson gets on the pitch at some point

Bod would be utter $#@!e out wide, not sure why that's become a bit of a popular suggestion.

To be fair to him he was decent for Iceland in the Euro's. I'd much rather Gibbs-White on the left and Marshall right personally.

Bod shouldn't even be on the pitch. Weimann should be up front with MGW or Cavaleiro wide.

Bod shouldn't even be on the pitch. Weimann should be up front with MGW or Cavaleiro wide.

Cav needs to stay where he is - its the most productive position for him

MGW wide, Weimann up front & remove Bod

Fucking hell. Evans dropped and that waste of space Edwards is still in there. Fucking ridiculous.

Have a feeling this might be the first game I have seen this season! I watched the cup games on my phone although don't count that as you can't see the ball properl... haven't made any live games due to dad-hood and no longer have Sky Sports.

I got a week long Now TV pass though due to being off this week and wanting to watch the masters last weekend though. With that in mind feel free to blame me when we are 7-1 down at HT and I've been forced to turn it off.

Last chance saloon for bod today i reckon

Quite possibly - he inferred in an article a week or so ago that he felt that he needed one goal to unlock 'the Ketchup bottle' when it all comes out at once

We will see

Absolutely ecstatic that we're on TV here and I have the day off. Will be good to be able to give a proper report!

"This could be the greatest few days in Brighton's history"

Really????

What, better than the 1983 cup final? Better than the few seasons of top flight football before then?

SKY - FOOTBALL DIDN'T START IN NINETEEN NINETY FUCKING TWO

Good lord, what a pass from Saiss and first touch from Ivan. Shame it didn't come to anything.

Back