• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (A, LC) 18/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

This is it the way this side has been slowly destroyed over the past 4 years is infuriating.
And they’re still patting each other on the back, the pricks.

Reading Johnny Phillips’ book Jeff really had no idea he basically just landed lucky with Nuno

KIn hell ...we scored with just two men in the box on a breakaway. Nice finish Guedes.

At least this hopefully shuts up the “but Sa makes some outstanding saves throughout the season” brigade.
Well unless Johnstone is a clear and significant upgrade then I doubt it. My worry is we need an upgrade on keeper overall. Feel we are closer to Leicester making the mistake of messing around starting Ward which ultimately had a big part of their relegation. That we are at having cleverly solved the problem.

I once had a striker for Wolves on Championship manager who only ever scored in the Worthington Cup. Guedes obviously loves himself some Carabao rather than weak as piss bitter.

Sarabia booked for leathering the ball away.

You could literally look across the entire line to make sure you weren't off. Petulant fuckwit.

Back