• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 5/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Need to drop Bellegarde. Play Cunha more centrally and closer to YSL. Then somehow need to find width for crosses! Can't see any of that happening with the manager we have and the players at his disposal. Whatever happens today UTW!

Need to drop Bellegarde. Play Cunha more centrally and closer to YSL. Then somehow need to find width for crosses! Can't see any of that happening with the manager we have and the players at his disposal. Whatever happens today UTW!
Cunha is at his best coming off the left in a sort of Jota way.

GZIHY6LX0AE5h89

To be fair, within the constraints of the system GON wants to play and the players unavailable, that is about the best team we could put out. Now, when we bring on Hwang on in the 65th minute that all goes tits up, but we can't have everything.

Agreed, strongest possible team based on players available. Let's hope he can work out how to use the midfield three right for once as I fear he'll do the same as always.

Agreed, strongest possible team based on players available. Let's hope he can work out how to use the midfield three right for once as I fear he'll do the same as always.
Yep, should be a Klopp style 3 but no doubt he'll be using Lemina/ Gomes as a 10 because he's wedded himself to a double pivot for some inexplicable reason.

Few people mentioning constraints with players unavailable? Who is actually unavailable who you’d be starting, apart from Mosquera?

Here we go.... another couple of hours of negativity.... how we could do with 3 pts today.

Marvelous.... we know Brentford have scored in the first minute in their last three games... so from our kick off, we boot it to them.

Are you fucking kidding me

One minute 16 seconds FFS.

Why is Collins even there to score?

1 min 16 seconds... bloody fucking useless.... Collins of all fucking people.

Dawson screaming at toti after that, rightfully. Didn’t even jump

Back