• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bolton (H) Build Up Thread

Is Mark Davies still there? Or were the bright lights of Horwich Town Centre too much temptation?

Left in the summer I think. Contract expired, no idea where he is now though

Been clubless since the summer. Injured far too much. I'd normally feel for a player who's on the scrapheap before he's 30, but he's a fucking scrote so I don't.

David Wheater is there too and started the last game, with Little and Henry. ALF came off the bench. So that's 5 goals needed to win, which I fancy last night's team to achieve anyway.

Just realised the next two away games are on Sky so get to see the next 5 games live

I'll be over for this match on saturday. I know Darlo can't make it, but where are you guys drinking before the game ?

Am coming up for this one & staying over (can't be arsed with 8 hrs trains the same day when most of the network I have to use is fucked up at the moment) - be good to meet you again Mick

Tend to head for the Royal London on arrival as thats where a number hang out

As mentioned above I would love to see Hause come in for Bennett and swap Boly over to the right but I doubt the team will change.

If possible I would like Hause for Bennett, Costa for Jota (Swap Cav to left) & Alf for Saiss. I think Alf being more mobile and attacking will be needed I also think we will be better in possession with Hause in although I would be more than happy if Roddy gets the nod. Jota has been brilliant but a breather will do him no harm and he can always come off the bench if we need an extra spark.

I am worried about this one, on paper we should smash them but how many times have we said that only to lose. I hope for a scrappy 1-0 win.

Don't think Hausa is near yet, he's got Barth and roderick to climb above let alone Bennett! I really rate him however so I hope his talent isn't waste, he has the potential to be a very good PL player in my opinion.

Don't think Hausa is near yet, he's got Barth and roderick to climb above let alone Bennett! I really rate him however so I hope his talent isn't waste, he has the potential to be a very good PL player in my opinion.

Bloody Londerners.

Keith Stroud is the ref apparently. And as someone has pointed out on Twitter, we have more points than our next 3 opponents put together

A fair prediction I think!
d8f457762499068fbee9ae49ad9d7d45.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Keith Stroud is the ref apparently. And as someone has pointed out on Twitter, we have more points than our next 3 opponents put together

Stroud did our match at Brentford last season. Known to show more red cards than most.

Why Americans shouldn't be allowed to comment on football.....sorry Alan

Don’t really understand. Says we’ve sold our soul but says how great we are.

Don’t really understand. Says we’ve sold our soul but says how great we are.

Read to me like a piece that really doesn't go anywhere. Sort of just poses a question: if changing your identity brings success, is it worth it?

Of course we here don't think the core of the club has really changed, but from the outside I can see how that conclusion might be reached.

Oh god knows what outsiders must think. Money bags. Buying the league. Load of shit before.

Loving it!

Back