• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blackpool FC

That is a racing certainty. And also exactly what Oyston wants to happen.

That is a racing certainty. And also exactly what Oyston wants to happen.

And exactly the opposite of what Blackpool fans want to happen, but I think you are probably right Paddy. Why don't the Oyston family just go and allow people to come in who care about the club?

Because he wants to destroy the club out of spite and it isn't quite dead yet.

After yesterdays defeat, Blackpool are bottom of league one. Disarray just does not begin to describe the state they are in. Unless something changes, and quickly, they could well end up being relegated again.

Two years from now Blackpool will be starting out in the non-league.
Unfortunately whilst Oyston owns the club the situation is helpless, how he sleeps at night I'll never know.

They're also down to three stands, they had to erect a temporary stand to fulfil Premier League stadium regulations, they've had that pulled down and put away fans behind the goal.

Their attendances aren't a true reflection either, the Club put out some soundbites about investment and conned a number of fans into two year season tickets at the end of 13/14. They're announcing attendances of 6/7,000 but it's said to be far lower.

Clearly Big Sam is taking longer than expected to find a new job

That isn't a problem. More of a positive if it brings things to a head. If the Oystons are found at fault by a civil court then you would think the fit and proper test would kick in.

Its probably a good thing for them, if it gives people a foot in the door to get Oystons kicked out then I dont think anybody would object.

the fit and proper test

scbu.gif

Oyston ends talks with the Supporters Group over the takeover and issues some pretty amazing comments aimed at them such as

"if a takeover went ahead, the club would "go to the wall".

"said he doubted they had the "money or the experience necessary to support the club" in its hour of need." (an hour of need created by the Lord of Cuntsocketshire himself)

and the best one

"It would be irresponsible of me to simply hand this over to you as it is clear to any independent observer that you could not operate it successfully."

Good god. I wouldn't wish that prick on Bolton.

Despite what all of us probably think about the Oystons, there is a salutory lesson there about the fact you can be personally liable for things you say on an internet forum.

The board of Blackpool Football Club have issued a statement admitting responsibility for the clubs decline.

The board of Blackpool Football Club have issued a statement admitting responsibility for the clubs decline.

In other news The Pope has released a statement saying that he is Catholic...

That's big of them. Perhaps the fuckers might like to do something to address it next.

Back